Monday 25 June 2018

Happiness is following your heart ....

Hey all! Hope you've all been enjoying the lovely sunshine? A bit of sun makes everything better anyway don't you think? It's been a busy few weeks here since getting back from my trip to Turkey. But recently I've been realising that I also need to put aside more time for myself and focus on my well being and my life. 



I've heard too many people say that they don't know whether to follow their head or their heart in certain situations. Well recently I've been in situations where I've been torn by the two. And I'm going with following my heart. When I look ahead to my future there's so much that I want to achieve. I've got so many goals and dreams. But I've been delaying achieving them because 'life gets in the way'. 

When I look at any social media platforms you can't help but to be jealous of other people's success. But envy isn't the answer. Instead we should feel inspired and empowered that with determination and ambition we can achieve the same. And following your heart will lead you to your dreams.

Back on the subject of following your heart through tough decisions .... 

The heart is so fragile and most of us shy away from following it due to fear of it being broken. But the heart truly tells you what you want. The heart has reasons that can't be understood. Memories, experiences and people - all the things that feed our soul and make our heart beat don't go away. And if you don't follow them, you'll spend the rest of your life wishing you did.



It takes courage to follow your heart as with any decision there is a chance of it being the wrong decision. But like I've said to many people before, if I make a mistake, at least it's my mistake. 

I know many of you reading this will be going through something in your life now that's probably got you torn between your heart and your head. Of course I can only talk from experience and personally I will always follow my heart. But remember whatever you decide, even if it's a mistake, when you made that decision it was exactly what you wanted. And it's okay to make mistakes.

I hope you all have a lovely week. Enjoy the sun!!

Much love, Laura xxxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig