Saturday 10 March 2018

A massive thank you!

Well it's been a week since I posted my first post on the blog. And wow! If I'm totally honest I expected 20 views on it. Within 24 hours, we reached over 2000 views worldwide. We're both totally overwhelmed and shocked!

The reaction to this has been amazing and I quite honestly have been tearful reading and hearing the positive comments.

We set out with the outlook of if we can help or support one person then we've succeeded. But to have over 2000 views is unbelievable.




So ... what now? Well the next few weeks is going to consist of planning, organising and promoting! So please keep reading and keep sharing. The first in depth post will be written this week and I am hoping to focus this on anxiety. Like I mentioned before, we are both overwhelmed with the support and feedback, and you all have a part to play in the success of this. So thank you!!


Much love, Laura xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig